BRECKENRIDGE HERITAGE ALLIANCE
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Historical Tours
- Historical Museums & Tours
- Technical Clothing & Gear
The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance offers programs and tours of historic Breckenridge in a modern setting. Both summer and winter programming is available in addition to several local museums celebrating Breckenridge's unique history.
- Barney Ford House Museum open Fri-Sun from 11a-4p
- Edwin Carter Museum open Fri-Sun from 11a-4p
- Summit Ski Museum open Fri-Sun from 2p-6p
- Guided Historic Walking Tours, weekends from 11a-12p begin at Welcome Center
- Haunted Tour of Breckenridge, Fridays at 7p beginning at Welcome Center. Reservations required.
Please visit our website at www.breckheritage.com for museum, mine and tour locations and dates.